We are working closely with our couriers to ensure all deliveries arrive on time. Due to COVID-19 our delivery partners have updated their daily processes to ensure extra precautions are in place so we can continue to deliver to you safely.
Parcels will be left in a safe place or if signature is required, the delivery driver will sign in the presence of the customer at a safe distance.
We will get your order to you as quick as possible and we are working hard to minimise any delays as much as possible but please bear with us if there are any delays with receiving your goods.
How long will delivery take?
- Standard delivery to United States addresses takes between 10-22 days, excluding weekends and bank holidays
How much will delivery cost?
- Free shipping after 50, $20 shipping from 1 to 49.99
- We will not charge any sales tax in the United States. The price shown on the product details page is the actual amount you need to pay.
Where do you deliver?
- We deliver to all United States addresses
How can I find out if you deliver to my address?
- Enter your delivery postcode on the checkout page and the checkout will generate available delivery options
How long does it take to dispatch my order?
- Orders are usually despatched within 3-7 days.
- Opening hours: Monday-Sunday.
How can I track my order?
- We will notify you by email when your order is dispatched
- You will then receive an email with tracking details directly from the nominated courier when your item(s) are out for delivery.
- To track your order enter the tracking number provided by the courier into the couriers tracking form on their website.
If you require any further delivery details please contact the courier directly or our customer services team
I have ordered multiple items. Will they arrive together?
- Your items may arrive on different days or from different couriers but you will not be charged any additional delivery fees.
- Larger items such as furniture may also be delivered separate deliveries due to the size of the boxes.
What time will the courier delivery my item?
- Our couriers deliver between 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday and on occasion, they may deliver at the weekends. Excluding public holidays.
I ordered a large items, when will it arrive?
- Large items such as furniture can take up 10-22 working days to deliver. You will be contacted by the courier company once your parcel is out for delivery with an ETA.
What if I am not at home to accept delivery?
- If when the courier arrives there is nobody home, they will leave the item in a safe place and leave a calling card stating where your item was left.
- If they do not feel there is a safe place they will either leave with a neighbour or they will take the parcel back to the depot. A calling card should be left either way.
- If your parcel requires a signature and you are not home to accept delivery, the courier will re-attempt the next working day or may contact you to make alternative delivery arrangements.
What couriers do you use?
- We select the best courier for your delivery based on your location. We use EMS/DHL for deliveries. The delivery time may be delayed due to the COVID-19.